Mission: Execute the business development strategy that will support CareSet’s continued growth in the next year. Hone messaging with identified target markets and document prospect pain points and feedback for iteration of product to more closely align with needs. Identify upsells and new product offerings. Support the internal team in scaling the sales processes using Salesforce.
Outcomes: Sales leadership. Sales results. Hunters, not farmers. 5+ years of experience selling data or working with data in pharma/biotech. Experience closing new accounts and growing existing client base. Keen understanding of how data is used today to make marketing decisions.
- Close 5 six-figure deals with top pharma companies in 12 months
- Generate and qualify leads with a focus on Medicare-heavy buy and bill drugs
- Take over existing accounts
- After all meetings, follow up with prospects by email within 24 hours
- Enter leads, meetings, and opportunities in Salesforce within 24 hours
- Update active opportunities and close inactive opportunities in Salesforce weekly
- Write clear and concise proposals and SOWs
- Assist other members of the team as they write data specifications, to ensure that they meet client needs
- Manage deals through close
- Work with marketing to maximize inbound leads
- Enjoys communicating by funny GIF
- Follow-through on commitments
- Uncompromising integrity
- Professional and friendly demeanor
- Strong technical writing
- Communicates concisely and effectively
- Attention to detail
- Up to 50% travel required
- Remote candidates encouraged
- Commission included in compensation
CareSet (https://careset.com) is transforming the way biomedical companies go to market. We believe in getting the best treatments to the right patients quickly and efficiently. We do that by analyzing government data sources, such as Medicare claims data. With CareSet, biomedical companies become better at serving the patient community. To apply, contact email@example.com.