Mission: Execute the business development strategy that will support CareSet’s exponential growth in the next year. Refine the framework and process for sales activities that scales. Hone messaging with identified target markets and document prospect pain points and feedback for iteration of product to more closely align with needs. Identify upsells and new product offerings. Recommend strategies to scale. Manage direct sales team and channel partners.
Outcomes: Close 3 six-figure deals with top pharma companies by June 2019 with an additional 3 deals already qualified in sales pipeline.
- Generate new leads
- Build a qualified pipeline
- Write clear and concise scopes
- Manage deals through close
- Hone offering, messaging, and pricing, as needed
- Manage sales team
- Develop annual sales plan
- Work with marketing to maximize inbound leads
Experience: Sales leadership. Sales results. 7+ years experience selling data or working with data in pharma/biotech. Experience closing new accounts and growing existing client base. Keen understanding for how data is used today to make marketing decisions.
- Uncompromising integrity
- Professional and friendly demeanor
- Strong technical writing
- Communicates concisely and effectively
- Attention to detail
- Up to 50% travel required
- Remote candidates encouraged
- Commission and equity included in compensation
About CareSet Systems
Careset Systems (https://careset.com), the commercial arm of DocGraph, decodes Medicare claims data to guide new drug launches for pharmaceutical companies. Using the largest single cohort of patients available, CareSet groups Medicare claims into patient journeys by disease, then tracks how their diseases progress and which teams of doctors treat them. With CareSet, promising drugs find the right patients faster, and at lower cost.
To apply, contact email@example.com