Mission: Maintain the delivery process that enables the CareSet team to deliver client and internal projects within scope, on time and on budget. For you, it’s all about execution. Nothing gives you more satisfaction than coming up with a plan and turning that plan into a reality. You are meticulously organized, and enjoy the challenge of juggling many tasks simultaneously. You seek first to understand and love learning from people of varied backgrounds. This understanding helps you bring the best out of people in all areas, whether clients, sales, technology, or management.
With you at the helm of a project, clients will sleep well knowing what they will be getting and when, and that you proactively look for ways to mitigate risks. Employees will be able to focus on high-value activities with the knowledge that their schedules are filled with only relevant scoping and technical feasibility meetings. They will have clear expectations of deliverables and know they can talk to you about challenges during regularly scheduled check-ins. When things don’t go according to plan, they have confidence that you will stay calm and work diligently on a resolution that works for all parties. Management will be apprised of relevant timelines and know that issues are escalated when necessary. Clients and the CareSet team will equally look forward to post-project reflections, a time to celebrate success and learn from mistakes.
- Shadow current project manager 80 hours in first month
- Spend 2 hours with all employees on the client delivery team in first month
- Finalize Standard Operating Procedure for client delivery in 2 months
- Deliver one project within scope, on time and on budget within 3 months
- Contribute one improvement to client delivery process within 6 months
- Organized. You make lists just so you can check things off
- Relates well to others, obtains the best ideas, and gains team-wide acceptance on decisions
- Honesty and Integrity are your middle names
- Prioritizes ruthlessly
- Analytical skills – Microsoft Excel at a minimum
- Has an entertaining laugh, or willing to fake one 😉
- Professional and friendly demeanor
- Types 55 Words per Minute
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Mad Microsoft PowerPoint skills
Location: Houston, TX
Position Type: Full-time permanent
Careset Systems (https://careset.com) decodes Medicare claims data to guide new drug launches for pharmaceutical companies. With CareSet, promising drugs find the right patients faster, and at a lower cost. To apply, contact email@example.com.