Hospital and Medical Group Rosters
Expose relationships among millions of healthcare providers, hospitals, and medical groups billing Medicare. Physician and Organizational-identifiers found on billions of Medicare claims provide quantitative evidence of affiliations between healthcare providers and medical groups and hospitals that bill on their behalf.
- Feeding quarterly market updates for field intelligence
- Quantitative measurement of network, clinic, and outcomes management
- Network adequacy and robust
Physician Segmentation and Targeting Data
Segment and target physicians by practice, panel size, and treatments performed or prescribed. Measure trends over time, including physician autonomy and specialization, referral trends and practice growth.
- Align sales teams to physician targets
- Project therapy volumes
- See competitive trends at the provider level
Patient Journey Map
Track cohorts of Medicare patients through the healthcare system in the years before and after a diagnosis.
CareSet Market View
Medicare Market Reports
Comprehensive Medicare Claims data in an accessible, high-level report with insights for healthcare and life sciences.