Mission: Serve as CareSet’s primary point of contact and trusted advisor for 5 large biopharma clients nationwide. Work hand in hand with business development to deliver valuable insights. Ensure clients get what they are promised, and more.
You excel at building genuine relationships with people and you love the idea of understanding a company’s business priorities and figuring out how to deliver them using data. You’re a self-starter who prefers to learn by doing – you don’t need a lot of hand-holding. While you have limited professional experience, a successful career is a foregone conclusion in your mind. The world is your oyster and when you set out to do something, it gets done.
- Understand client priorities in 6 months
- Create account plans in 9 months
- Identify and refer 3 new sales opportunities in 12 months
- Map organizational structures with budget authority in 24 months
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Typing speed 55 Word Per Minute
- Can communicate technical subjects clearly in writing
- Not afraid to play pranks on unsuspecting coworkers
- Uncompromising integrity
- Professional and friendly demeanor
- Communicates concisely and effectively
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable with complexity
- Interest in working at and growing with a startup
Location: Houston, TX
Travel: Up to 50%
About CareSet Systems
Careset Systems (https://careset.com) decodes Medicare claims data to guide new drug launches for pharmaceutical companies. Using the largest single cohort of patients available, CareSet groups Medicare claims into patient journeys by disease, then tracks how their diseases progress and which teams of doctors treat them. With CareSet, promising drugs find the right patients faster, and at a lower cost.