It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
The Office Coordinator will be the first touchpoint and the face of the company to third parties and embody the CareSet brand in your interaction with them. Work with company executives to coordinate their demanding schedules. Take administrative and other tasks off our plate so the rest of the CareSet team can focus on the highest-value activities and better achieve company goals. Ensure travel is planned in advance to minimize cost and maximize effectiveness. Solve problems before they become problems.
With you doing the finer details that make a big difference on the administrative side, employees will be able to focus on their jobs with the knowledge that their schedules are filled with relevant, high priority meetings and that the time, place, and contact information are accurate and complete with background context to achieve the meeting goal. Inbound leads will be greeted by a friendly voice responsive to their needs, and logistical aspects of the company will happen like clockwork.
Essential Job Functions
- Respond to all/ scheduling requests within 2 hours. Provide information to enable meetings to be scheduled with minimal back and forth
- Respond to all third party communication within 1 business day
- Decline unnecessary requests/demands for time with grace
- Coordinate financial month close activities including expenses
- Invoice clients and pay vendors
- Order lunches and swag, check mail, validate parking for visitors, ensure office supplies are in stock, and manage other logistical details–as needed–to ensure the smooth operation of the business
- Perform administrative tasks to hire and onboard new employees
- Book travel according to each individual’s preferences 2 weeks in advance (when possible) and as quickly as possible otherwise
Reports to: CEO
Working Conditions/ Physical Requirements: Normal office environment.
Direct Reports: N/A
Minimum Qualifications/Education/Work Experience:
- Communicates effectively in writing and by phone
- Prioritizes ruthlessly
- Not offended by Transformers pajama bottoms
- Highly efficient
- Strong attention to detail
- Warm, professional, and friendly demeanor
- Comfortable working with technology
- 1-2 years
Types 55 words per minute (WPM)
About CareSet Systems, Inc.
Careset Systems (https://careset.com) decodes Medicare claims data to guide new drug launches for pharmaceutical companies. With CareSet, promising drugs find the right patients faster, and at a lower cost. To apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- CareSet Systems offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
- All job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.
- CareSet Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- CareSet Systems will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
- Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for CareSet Systems.
- CareSet Systems participates in E-Verify.
- CareSet Systems complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended, and all applicable state/local laws. Applicants with disabilities may contact CareSet to request an arrangement if you need assistance to accommodate a disability; you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contact the Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com
*No third-party recruiting firms.