It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
The Executive Assistant responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Personally manage the Chief Growth Officer’s (CGO) schedules and provides efficient organizational and administrative services for their respective team.
- Develop a system for efficiently executing key board-level meetings and business events
- Prepare agendas, presentations, and reports as needed and develop spreadsheets and visuals that clearly articulate information
- Organize and assist with meetings and events, including coordinating and preparing conference rooms, pre-work, agenda, and setting up teleconferences and video conferences
- Coordinate projects directly or through others while meeting budgets and deadlines
- Manage expense reporting and procurement card processes through Expensify
Essential Job Functions
- Service-oriented approach with the ability to anticipate needs and exercise good judgment on a daily basis.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment and stepping in to help across the organization as needed.
- Detail-oriented, excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to handle multiple priorities and anticipate/resolve issues before they arise.
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Strong initiative, resourceful; able to operate independently, and effectively with minimal information.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time without sacrificing the quality of work
- .Ability to coordinate work efforts with other employees and organizations in a timely manner.
Reports to Chief Growth Officer
Working Conditions/ Physical Requirements: Normal office environment.
Direct Reports: N/A
Minimum Qualifications/Education/Work Experience:
- Bachelors preferred and/or combination of education and equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of experience, with most recent in a C-suite level support role
Type a minimum of 75 words/minute
- Advanced proficiency MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat).
- Knowledge of Salesforce and GitHub preferred but not required
About CareSet Systems, Inc.
CareSet Systems (https://careset.com) decodes Medicare claims data to guide new drug launches for pharmaceutical companies. With CareSet, promising drugs find the right patients faster, and at a lower cost. To apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- CareSet Systems offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
- All job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.
- CareSet Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- CareSet Systems will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
- Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for CareSet Systems.
- CareSet Systems participates in E-Verify.
- CareSet Systems complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended, and all applicable state/local laws. Applicants with disabilities may contact CareSet to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request accommodations at any time. Please contact the Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com
*No third-party recruiting firms.