It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
The Technical Project Manager maintains the delivery process that enables the CareSet team to deliver client and internal projects within scope, on time, and on budget. For you, it’s all about execution. Nothing gives you more satisfaction than coming up with a plan and turning that plan into a reality. You are meticulously organized, and enjoy the challenge of juggling many tasks simultaneously. You seek first to understand and love learning from people of varied backgrounds. This understanding helps you bring the best out of people in all areas, whether clients, sales, technology, or management.
With you at the helm of a project, clients will sleep well knowing what they will be getting and when, and that you proactively look for ways to mitigate risks. Employees will be able to focus on high-value activities with the knowledge that their schedules are filled with only relevant scoping and technical feasibility meetings. Git version control concepts including Pull Requests, Code Review, and version control using GitHub’s Git tools specifically are the organizing principle within CareSet and subsequently the centralizing force for you as a Technical Project Manager. With these tools, your expert team members will have clear expectations of deliverables and know they can talk to you about roadblocks during regularly scheduled check-ins while ensuring that everything is tracked within Github. When things don’t go according to plan, they have confidence that you will stay calm and work diligently on a resolution that works for all parties. Management will be apprised of relevant timelines and know that issues are escalated when necessary. Clients and the CareSet team will equally look forward to post-project reflections, a time to celebrate success and learn from mistakes.
Essential Job Functions
Some experience with Git+Github version control, Pull Requests, Issues, and Project Boards
Some experience doing project management in a context that includes leading code reviews, agile development practices, and continuous integration approaches.
Some experience with basic technical writing. Able to write clearly and unambiguously to ensure that communications with clients and between team members are memorialized correctly.
Committed to learning and adapting to new approaches, technologies, and methodologies. Curious about how to apply new concepts to make work more efficient over time.
Strong organizational skills.
Connects well to others, obtains the best ideas, and gains team-wide acceptance on decisions
Honesty and Integrity are your middle names
Reports to Head of Engineering (Throughput)
Working Conditions/ Physical Requirements: Normal office environment
Direct Reports: N/A
Minimum Qualifications/Education/Work Experience:
Bachelors or at least 5+ years of experience working in a technical or engineering role.
- Healthcare Industry
5+ years experience
- Knowledge of GitHub and Github tools
- Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Statistical approaches (i.e. stat 101)
About CareSet Systems, Inc.
CareSet Systems (https://careset.com) decodes Medicare claims data to guide new drug launches for pharmaceutical companies. With CareSet, promising drugs find the right patients faster, and at a lower cost. To apply, contact email@example.com, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- CareSet Systems offers a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
- All job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.
- CareSet Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- CareSet Systems will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
- Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for CareSet Systems.
- CareSet Systems participates in E-Verify.
- CareSet Systems complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended, and all applicable state/local laws. Applicants with disabilities may contact CareSet to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request accommodations at any time. Please contact the Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
*No third-party recruiting firms.