Support the development of ETLs to populate the data warehouse in support of throughput department engineers conducting projects, as well as, the growth department engineers developing new products. Develop expectation tests to ensure that ongoing ETL status is always “semantically” green light.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop critical path ETLs
- Maintain currently working ETL
- Prioritize and execute second-phase ETL products
- Provide ongoing support for ETL tool and report usage.
- Support the design and maintenance of the Data Warehouse strategy and incorporate ETL servers into “library” of data warehouse entries.
- Provide frontline support for data tools.
- Deploy Great Expectations against EBB ETLs.
- Train new employee how to create ETL and work within the data warehouse
Reports to: CTO
Working Conditions/ Physical Requirements: Normal office environment
Direct Reports: N/A
Minimum Qualifications/Education/Work Experience:
- Bachelors or 5+ years of experience
PHP, PHYMyadmin, SQL, AWS
About CareSet Systems, Inc.
CareSet Systems (https://careset.com) decodes Medicare claims data to guide new drug launches for pharmaceutical companies. With CareSet, promising drugs find the right patients faster, and at a lower cost.
CareSet Systems offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
All job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.
CareSet Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CareSet Systems will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for CareSet Systems.
CareSet Systems participates in E-Verify.
CareSet Systems complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended, and all applicable state/local laws. Applicants with disabilities may contact CareSet to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request accommodations at any time. Please contact the Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com