Mission: Maintain a quality assurance process that ensures all data outputs are of impeccable quality before a client sees them, no exceptions. This includes all data we work with, from raw outputs pulled from source data to finished deliverables. Perform automated testing, and identify opportunities to further automate. Support pre-sales and post-sales analytics needs.
You love data, and you love answering questions with data. You are equally comfortable with code review and output review. But you don’t just look at the numbers and pass them on unexamined. You appreciate that data is only as good as the insights you get from them, so you’ve learned software and programming so you can get to those insights better. While numbers are your first language, you can also explain complex ideas simply, so that an elementary school student could understand them.
With you on board, clients will sleep well at night knowing that CareSet data outputs are flawless and answer their questions. CareSet data and software engineers will sleep better knowing that their work is being double and triple checked for accuracy before it gets in client hands.
- Run automated QA process on your own in 3 months
- Design and implement additional testing plans for automated QA process in 6 months
- Sense check all client deliverables before handing off to the delivery team
- Support pre-sale and post-sale analytics needs
- Statistics, Math or Engineering background
- Intermediate SQL
- Python beginner
- Keen understanding of data types (numbers, text, datetime, dataframe) and how to convert them to other formats
- Data analysis and/or data visualization skills
- Not afraid to play pranks on unsuspecting coworkers
- Efficient – Produces well with little unnecessary activity
- Attention to detail – Knows which details matter and stays on top of them
- Interest in working at and growing with a startup
- Healthcare experience
- Familiar with R, SAS, or MATLAB
Location: Houston, TX
Position Type: Full-time permanent
Careset Systems (https://careset.com) decodes Medicare claims data to guide new drug launches for pharmaceutical companies. With CareSet, promising drugs find the right patients faster, and at a lower cost. To apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.