It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
In this role, you will be the key point of contact for the client once the agreement is signed. Refine framework and process in strengthening and maintaining client relationships. Create an expansive network within the client’s organization to identify further potential sales opportunities.
- The primary point of contact once a project has been started
- Develop deep and broad relationships at the client level
- Deliver readouts as projects are completed
- Maintain contact with each client stakeholder
- Develop an understanding of the client’s objectives for each brand, the market challenges, and budget for analytics
- Determine hierarchy of effort for business growth and expansion across brands
- Develop new business by networking through client contacts
- Participate in new business development pitches as part of CE team
- Ongoing training of CS modules
- Other duties as assigned
Reports to Vice President of Business Development
Working Conditions/ Physical Requirements: Normal office environment
Direct Reports: N/A
Minimum Qualifications/Education/Work Experience:
Bachelors or at least 5+ years of experience working in a Customer Success role.
Business Development Support
Client relationship management
5+ years experience in the Healthcare Industry
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Relationship building through networking
About CareSet Systems, Inc.
CareSet Systems (https://careset.com) decodes Medicare claims data to guide new drug launches for pharmaceutical companies. With CareSet, promising drugs find the right patients faster, and at a lower cost.
CareSet Systems offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
All job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.
CareSet Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CareSet Systems will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for CareSet Systems.
CareSet Systems participates in E-Verify.
CareSet Systems complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended, and all applicable state/local laws. Applicants with disabilities may contact CareSet to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request accommodations at any time. Please contact the Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org