Pharmaceutical Account Management Specialist
Do you have 3 or more years working in the pharmaceutical industry or for a pharmaceutical services provider? Are you advanced in Excel (you know that one person in the company that everyone seeks out when they need a spreadsheet full of macros, v-lookups, formulas, etc.)? Are you analytical with a keen ability to explain the data clearly for the non-analytical recipient? If that’s you, then keep reading.
A background in the pharmaceutical industry or experience with pharmaceutical services providers who understands brand marketing, not including healthcare or hospital experience. Only qualified applicants who have pharmaceutical industry or pharmaceutical services provider experience will be considered.
Job Description / Essential Job Functions
You will be the key point of contact for the client for project delivery once the agreement is signed. Refine framework and process in strengthening and maintaining client relationships. Create an expansive network within the client’s organization to identify further potential sales opportunities.
- The primary point of contact once a project has been started
- Develop deep and broad relationships at the client level
- Deliver readouts as projects are completed
- Maintain contact with each client stakeholder
- Develop an understanding of the client’s objectives for each brand, the market challenges, and budget for analytics
- Determine hierarchy of effort for business growth and expansion across brands
- Develop new business by networking through client contacts
- Participate in new business development pitches as part of the CareSet team
- Ongoing training of CareSet modules
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications / Education / Work Experience
- Bachelors or at least 5+ years of experience working in the pharma industry or pharmaceutical services provider.
- Experience in a Customer Success Role in pharma.
- Demonstrated expertise in advanced ExcelDeveloped analysis using excel
- Business Development Support
- Client relationship management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Relationship building through networking