Job Description / Essential Job Functions
organizational and administrative services for their respective team.
● Develop a system for efficiently executing key board-level meetings and business
● Prepare agendas, presentations, and reports as needed and develop
spreadsheets and visuals that clearly articulate information
● Organize and assist with meetings and events, including coordinating and
preparing conference rooms, pre-work, agenda and setting up teleconferences
and video conferences
● Coordinate projects directly or through others while meeting budgets and
● Manage expense reporting and procurement card processes through Expensify
Minimum Qualifications / Education / Work Experience
● Experience::10+ years of experience, with most recent in a C-suite level support
● Advanced proficiency MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe
● Knowledge of Salesforce and GitHub preferred but not required
● Service-oriented approach with the ability to anticipate needs and exercise good
judgment on a daily basis.
● Exceptional interpersonal skills.
● Enjoys working in a collaborative environment and stepping in to help across the
organization as needed.
● Detail-oriented, excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to handle
multiple priorities and anticipate/resolve issues before they arise.
● Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
● Strong initiative, resourceful; able to operate independently, and effectively with
● Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time without sacrificing quality of work
● .Ability to coordinate work efforts with other employees and organizations in a